Monday, March 23, 2009

Windmills



I hope you have heard the saying "Chasing Windmills". It means that you are trying to get something that is not really there. This comes from a character who thought the windmills were giants and was afraid to approach them. Have you ever had a time in your life when you were "chasing windmills"? examples: wanting to do something you were too young to do, wanting an expensive item you can't afford, wanting to live with mom or dad and can't pick yet, wanting to be what you aren't...

9 comments:

Allison R. Moore said...

I am sure that I have had a "Chasing Windmills" experience in my life, the problem is that I can't remember one. So, I guess yes and no.

Allison R. Moore said...

I was thinking and I realized I am chasing windmills right now. At the end of every nine-weeks, the teachers offer extra credit work to raise your grade. I always do it even though my grade point average is 97+ in every subject. I am worried about my grade when there is no need to.

quanronim said...

no i never herd of it

Kayla♥ said...

Ive been chasing windmills alot but not now.:]]
-Kaylaa.♥

BrittianyM said...

um... let's see..... well i know ive had an experience like that but.. i just can't seem to think of it right now. but if i think of something i'll write it down!



-Brittiany

kriffle said...

Yes many times.I have wanted almost my whole life to go to Nashville and meet the stars who lived there. My mom always said that I was to small, and untrustworthy.

AnGeLa said...

ummmmm...
idk!
thats hard!
i cant think of one!

-angela♥

Cooltay1997 said...

Um... Let's see..... Well I know I've had an experience like that but.. I just can't seem to think of it right now, but if I think of something i'll write it down!



~Taylor W~

Cheyenne said...

I am pretty sure that i have had a chasing windmiss exsperince more then once in my life!